Leave a comment below with your crazy anecdotes of traveling, which countries you have been to, and/or send me an email at Ggirl615@gmail.com so I can share your awesome stories. :)
-Nadia
I guess I shall be the first, although this isn't really a comment, but all the same, here goes.
I was born in Yemen, have been to Egypt, Bahrain, Somalia (kind of complicated to explain... but I think it counts), Germany, the UK, Holland, Spain, Switzerland, WV, Georgia, Virginia, Ohio, Tennessee, North and South Carolina, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Turkey.
I honestly think there are more places, I just can't think of them at the moment. Will add more as they come ;)
Longest flight time: 36 hours (all in all, including airports etc. Flight was from Sana'a Yemen, through Frankfurt, through Detroit, then to Parkersburg, WV).
I have sooooo many more places I want to go. Some call me a wandering spirit... who knows how many more countries I will be able to add to this list within the next few years.
-Nadia
I guess I shall be the first, although this isn't really a comment, but all the same, here goes.
I was born in Yemen, have been to Egypt, Bahrain, Somalia (kind of complicated to explain... but I think it counts), Germany, the UK, Holland, Spain, Switzerland, WV, Georgia, Virginia, Ohio, Tennessee, North and South Carolina, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Turkey.
I honestly think there are more places, I just can't think of them at the moment. Will add more as they come ;)
Longest flight time: 36 hours (all in all, including airports etc. Flight was from Sana'a Yemen, through Frankfurt, through Detroit, then to Parkersburg, WV).
I have sooooo many more places I want to go. Some call me a wandering spirit... who knows how many more countries I will be able to add to this list within the next few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment