Sunday, February 3, 2013

...the time zones of different countries confuse you

So as many American's might know it's Super Bowl season. And no. I'm not a Super Bowl fan, my dad is so I watch it with him to spend time with him but also to get to know this weird game of American Football (I do prefer Rugby though I think its much more interesting then American Football) but anyways when its time you get to spend time with the people you love you do enjoy it.
So this morning I freaked because I knew the Super Bowl was on a Sunday and we normally watch it in the mornings and when I asked my dad, he told me it was on Monday morning... See this is what I don't like about the time zone difference when it come to your favorite TV shows (internet now helps supply them to the remote areas of the world and yes we do have internet) like for me the Lizzie Bennet Diaries (totaly off topic but if you haven't seen them watch them NOW)
It just annoys me how I know its a sunday or maybe a tuesday but I have to wait all the way to the next morning or even a few hours after to be able to watch certain things or even to talk to certain people. Well all in all is to say time zones confuse me into thinking things I'm excited about aren't till the next day. Yes to all you wondering I will be watching the Super Bowl in the morning :)

Keep Smiling :)
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment